About this item
- START YOUR TAROT JOURNEY WITH EASE - This beginner tarot deck is perfect for those just starting out! Upright and reversed meanings of each tarot card are printed right on the card, so you can easily learn and grow your tarot skills.
- A DECK FOR ALL LEVELS - Whether you're a beginner or an experienced tarot reader, this deck has something for everyone. With keywords, chakra symbols, planets, affiliations, and zodiacs, you'll have everything you need to give accurate readings.
- CONNECT WITH THE CARDS - The classical Tarot deck provides archetypal images that are easy to understand and follow. Connect with the cards through their beautiful images.
- A GREAT GIFT FOR THE WITCHY IN YOU! - Whether you're a beginner or an experienced witch, this tarot deck is perfect for you. With beautiful artwork and keywords on each card, it's easy to do readings and get in touch with your intuition.
- Learning the meanings of each card will help you to understand your life better. The cards also serve as a guide for your spiritual growth and development. You can use them for divination or meditation.
Discover the only guide you'll ever need to unlock the power of the tarot cards deck to help you decipher the present moment and take your tarot card reading skills to the next level! If you've ever wanted to become proficient at using the tarot deck, but have no idea where to begin, if you have nagging questions about what current events might mean for you, then this guide is just what you need. Learning Tarot deck by Witchy Cauldron gets rid of the fluff and shows you how you can get started mastering the tarot deck. This deck has everything you need to accelerate personal growth and self-awareness, from forming a powerful connection with your tarot learning process to completely understanding the various tarot spreads. These tarot cards with meanings on them have everything you need to accelerate personal growth and self-awareness.
What are the symbols in the cards?
- Visual: The picture of the classical Rider Waite Tarot follows the archetypal images created by Pamela Colman Smith in 1909 under the direction of Arthur Edward Waite.
- Keywords: Learn what each card of the tarot deck means—the major arcana, the minor arcana.
- Major Arcanas Affirmation: Help you understand it and connect with it.
- Reversed keywords: Both novice and experienced Tarot readers face difficulties in understanding reversed cards. This deck provides a quick keyword list that allows readers to quickly interpret reversed cards, increasing confidence and expanding their card associations.
What information can be obtained from the cards?
Although numbers are not the main focus in tarot readings, they can add a dimension to the reading. Take a look at the numbers in your reading to see if there are any patterns. What numbers are most prominent? Do you see a lot more twos or eights? Multiples of the same number could indicate that you need to address a specific aspect of your life or that the same issue is taking on different forms.
The Chakra symbols are interactive tools that assist users in aligning their chakras and helping them gain healing, insight, and empowerment.
The astrology correspondences to the Planets. These planet correspondences are applicable to Tarot Cards, Palmistry, and Divination.
learn what tarot cards represent and which zodiac signs
22 Major Arcana
Each card has:
- of the classical Rider Waite Tarot follows the archetypal images created by Pamela Colman Smith in 1909 under the direction of Arthur Edward Waite.
-It has both reversed and divinatory interpretations printed on every card. It makes it ideal for beginners. You don't need to lose your concentration or distract yourself from the moment.
All symbols that you may need:
- Yes or No
The background is linked to elements: Each major Arcana has a different background; it makes learning essential elements: air, fire, water, and earth easier. Witchy Cauldron included nature meaning beautiful pictures in each background.
The Minor Arcana
The picture of the classical Rider Waite Tarot follows the archetypal images created by Pamela Colman Smith in 1909 under the direction of Arthur Edward Waite.
a brief introduction to what each card represents.
4 elements linked to each suit
The minor Arcana of the Tarot is made up of four suits each, each with its elemental correspondences. These elemental associations can help you get a general idea about the minor arcana cards and also give you examples of how these elements might appear in your everyday life. The elements can be used to help you see the main themes of your reading.