1. Purpose: Multi-function folding triangle board for woodworking, can draw 90° angle, balance line, vertical line and draw equidistant center point and the adjustable positioning knob corresponding to the drawn line and the edge of all intersection points are equal. Used to draw slopes, cut the ends of the roof trusses, and open the beaks.
2. Super hard aluminum alloy material, wear-resistant and anti-corrosion, clear scale, easy positioning angle, wide range of uses.
3. Stainless steel needle threading tool: Tighten and fix the tail on the main body of the ruler, which is easy to carry.
4. Adjustable positioning tool: It can be adjusted to the required angle when in use, tighten the nut for positioning, and press the middle adjustable rod to achieve precise positioning.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Thickness of ruler base: 25mm
Ruler thickness: 8mm
Size: folded 165*183mm, unfolded 310*183mm
Uses: used for woodworking measurement, angle marking, etc.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Sturdy Aluminum Alloy
Be made of aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable. With magnet design, it folds firmly and is easy to carry
Adjustable Angle Positioning
Loosen the nut, move the cross bar to adjust the required angle, and tighten the nut to position it,the stainless steel drawing needle is screwed on the main body of the ruler, which is easy to use
Can be used to measure and draw horizontal lines/vertical lines
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense.